Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Best Friend!

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." Amy Li


I just want to wish my little sister Mandi a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love her so much. I can't believe she is 20 years old.

Mandi you are such an amazing woman. You are so beautiful, smart and talented. I am so proud of you. You are such a geat example to me and you are my best friend. I love you! I hope you had a fabulous day! I can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you sis!

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty




Today's Austism Fact:
According to the CDC, there is
no link between autism and vaccines. In fact, it was recently proven that the doctor who first made the connection faked his results. Yet, some mothers whose children showed symptoms of autism shortly after vaccination remain convinced that the vaccine caused the disorder. As a mom not of a little boy (especially since autism is more prevalent in boys. For boys it is 1 in every 94) I was also worried about the risks of vaccines. It is a super controversial issue right now. But after all my research, talking to lots of people and working with the kids in California, I chose to get Hayden vaccinated. I respect everyone’s opinion; you gotta do what’s right for you and your family. I would love to hear your views on the subject. (Click the highlighted words for more info if you’re interested)

3 comments:

Devyn said...

Sisters are the best! I don't know what I'd do without mine. Happy Birthday SISTER!

Jacob and Emily said...

It's so good that you are close to her sister. Happy Birthday Mandi.

Wifey said...

Happy Birthday, Mandi!

Megs- I'd forgotten how long your hair used to be!